- December 5, 2018 - Redwall Technologies Announces Success in the Federal Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program With the Selection of the Phase 1 Option Funded by the U.S. Marine Corps
- June 20, 2018 - Redwall Technologies Announces Patent for its Method of Temporally Isolating Data Accessed by a Computing Device.
- March 28, 2018 - Redwall Technologies, LLC Expands Company Resources, Leadership Team for Projected Growth in 2018
- December 12, 2017 - Redwall Technologies Announces Data Security and 'Resilient Operating System Environment' Award from the U.S. Marine Corps through the Federal Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program
- October 23, 2017 - Redwall Technologies Announces Patent for its Proprietary Mobile Device and IoT Security Products
- September 28, 2017 - Redwall Technologies to Sponsor ATARC Annual Mobility Summit in Washington, DC, Announce InfoSec Project with The Department of Defense
- July 15, 2017 - Cornet Technology, Inc. Announces a Partnership with Redwall Technologies
- March 29, 2016 - Redwall Technologies Awarded Security Patent for Internet of Things (IoT) Embedded Processors
- April 30, 2013 - PCTEL Divests ProsettaCore™ Assets to Redwall
For archived releases, or for press and media-related inquires, please contact email@example.com.
Did you know...
- Redwall is an all US company employing only US citizens, and has staff that can meet your security requirements.
- Redwall's technology is not ITAR or CCI restricted, and we welcome inquiries from all US allies.
- Interested in partnering? Redwall frequently partners with both defense primes and other small businesses.
- Redwall Mobile security policies are field-updatable, but can also enforce minimal, immutable settings.
- Redwall Mobile offers performance benefits over virtualization, and a stronger security model than traditional hypervisors.