- December 5, 2018 - Redwall Technologies Announces Success in the Federal Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program With the Selection of the Phase 1 Option Funded by the U.S. Marine Corps
- June 20, 2018 - Redwall Technologies Announces Patent for its Method of Temporally Isolating Data Accessed by a Computing Device.
- March 28, 2018 - Redwall Technologies, LLC Expands Company Resources, Leadership Team for Projected Growth in 2018
- December 12, 2017 - Redwall Technologies Announces Data Security and 'Resilient Operating System Environment' Award from the U.S. Marine Corps through the Federal Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program
- October 23, 2017 - Redwall Technologies Announces Patent for its Proprietary Mobile Device and IoT Security Products
- September 28, 2017 - Redwall Technologies to Sponsor ATARC Annual Mobility Summit in Washington, DC, Announce InfoSec Project with The Department of Defense
- July 15, 2017 - Cornet Technology, Inc. Announces a Partnership with Redwall Technologies
- March 29, 2016 - Redwall Technologies Awarded Security Patent for Internet of Things (IoT) Embedded Processors
- April 30, 2013 - PCTEL Divests ProsettaCore™ Assets to Redwall
For archived releases, or for press and media-related inquires, please contact email@example.com.
Did you know...
- Redwall can help you with your small business set-asides.
- Redwall Mobile can operate with or without a server (MDM) component, and is suitable for tactical, non-connected (disconnected) deployments.
- Redwall Mobile does not depend on any third-party libraries nor any special features such as TrustZone.
- Redwall is proud to be working with Cornet Technology, and encourages you to take a look at their innovative STINN LTEmp Manpack product.
- Redwall Mobile does not require any changes to your apps or drivers.