Unmatched device-level protection for IoT
Redwall's patented security core runs as part of a device's firmware to verify the integrity, adjust settings based on the security posture, block privilege escalation, and thwart rogue processes from accessing resources like memory and device drivers. Unlike competitors, Redwall is designed for SWAP-constrained devices, and requires no connectivity or specialized hardware.
Patented and patent-pending technology protects even unpatched devices from zero-day threats and known malware.
Flexible security policies allow for any number of different personas to have different capabilities or limitations.
Redwall does not rely on any device or chip manufacturer's technology, and is portable to a variety of devices.
Redwall's team has deep roots innovating in the medical device space, and we carry that legacy forward by applying the same skill and precision to the development of Redwall products. Redwall's protection core prevents unauthorized access to or modification of devices from the OR to the recovery room.
Wearable devices do much more than count our steps these days. Some make critical body measurements, control doses of medication, collect evidence for law enforcement, or help the warfighter coordinate. Redwall can protect these devices from attack, and also assure their data has not been tampered with.
Redwall's patented SCADA security monitor redefines the state of the art in device security. SCADA devices (or industrial IoT devices) can set different policies for device control, limits, and access based on security alarms and current measurements of device security posture.
Redwall's minimal device requirements and ability to measure the integrity of a system makes it perfect for sensors and controls, including alarms, sensors, controls, and home automation devices. Adding assurance to these devices protects them and their data, as well as the networks they connect to.
Further reading, papers, and presentations
Did you know...
- Redwall is an all US company employing only US citizens, and has staff that can meet your security requirements.
- Redwall Mobile security policies are field-updatable, but can also enforce minimal, immutable settings.
- Redwall Mobile security policies are simple to create, and can be edited using the policy server or with any JSON editing tool.
- Redwall's technology is not ITAR or CCI restricted, and we welcome inquiries from all US allies.
- Redwall is proud to be working with Cornet Technology, and encourages you to take a look at their innovative STINN LTEmp Manpack product.