Redwall Mobile® uses unique patent-pending techniques to protect against threats from within and without. While other vendors work on patches for malware like KingRoot or bugs like Stagefright, Redwall devices have been safe all along. No updates required, no emergency patching.
Dual persona simply doesn't cut it anymore. Redwall Mobile allows for any number of distinct personas, each with its own securely isolated apps, data, settings, authentication requirements, and policy that defines which processes can access which system features, drivers, files, and networks.
Quick infoLooking for quick information on Redwall Technologies product? Below are some of the brief introductory materials to get you started:
- Intro to Redwall.pdf - A brief but complete introduction to Redwall Technologies and our flagship product, Redwall Mobile.
- Redwall Quick Brief.pdf - A short slide deck on Redwall Mobile's core technology and the issues it addresses.
Visit the downloads page for more detailed papers and slide decks, and please contact us at email@example.com if we can answer any questions or to arrange a demonstration.
Redwall Mobile is the only technology that can create multiple cryptographically and temporally isolated personas on a single device, and enforce both high-level and granular security policies outside of the operating system.
IoT / Vehicles
Redwall's patented IoT security technology is embedded into devices to prevent unauthorized access, block threats both from the network or other interfaces as well from within the device, and ensure device integrity and authenticity.
Redwall's patented multi-layered approach has proven to be completely resistant to zero-day threats that have penetrated other mobile and embedded defenses with ease, making it suitable for your mission-critical devices.
Did you know...
- Redwall is an all US company employing only US citizens, and has staff that can meet your security requirements.
- Redwall Mobile can perform attestation on a device, run device-level integrity checks, and take advantage of any trusted boot features.
- Redwall Mobile security policies are simple to create, and can be edited using the policy server or with any JSON editing tool.
- Redwall Mobile security policies are field-updatable, but can also enforce minimal, immutable settings.
- Redwall Mobile does not require any changes to your apps or drivers.