John RosenstengelPresident & CEO
Mr. Rosenstengel coordinates the Board and other management to drive growth and revenue in a way that's inline with Redwall's strategic vision.
Eric ÜnerChief Technology Officer
Mr. Uner leads the design and architecture of the Redwall technology platform, and is the lead contact within Redwall for all technical discussions and briefings.
Michael CollinsVP, Research and Development
Dr. Collins drives research and development efforts at Redwall, including both program and technical management.
Jamie SabinLead Software Engineer
Mr. Sabin leads the Redwall Mobile policy server and device agent development, as well as the provisioning process for Redwall Mobile devices.
Kevin WoodsVice President, Business Development
Dr. Woods leads Redwall's growth opportunities and sales team, and manages Redwall's IP portfolio.
Did you know...
- Redwall Mobile offers performance benefits over virtualization, and a stronger security model than traditional hypervisors.
- Redwall works with industry partners to offer a variety of 8(a) contract vehicles.
- Redwall Mobile policies control access to networks, files, peripherals, services, apps, and any resource.
- Redwall is an all US company employing only US citizens, and has staff that can meet your security requirements.
- Redwall Mobile can operate with or without a server (MDM) component, and is suitable for tactical, non-connected (disconnected) deployments.