John RosenstengelPresident & CEO
Mr. Rosenstengel coordinates the Board and other management to drive growth and revenue in a way that's inline with Redwall's strategic vision.
Eric ÜnerChief Technology Officer
Mr. Uner leads the design and architecture of the Redwall technology platform, and is the lead contact within Redwall for all technical discussions and briefings.
Michael CollinsVP, Research and Development
Dr. Collins drives research and development efforts at Redwall, including both program and technical management.
Jamie SabinLead Software Engineer
Mr. Sabin leads the Redwall Mobile policy server and device agent development, as well as the provisioning process for Redwall Mobile devices.
Kevin WoodsVice President, Business Development
Dr. Woods leads Redwall's growth opportunities and sales team, and manages Redwall's IP portfolio.
Did you know...
- Redwall Mobile policies control access to networks, files, peripherals, services, apps, and any resource.
- Redwall works with industry partners to offer a variety of 8(a) contract vehicles.
- Interested in partnering? Redwall frequently partners with both defense primes and other small businesses.
- Redwall Mobile security policies are field-updatable, but can also enforce minimal, immutable settings.
- Redwall Mobile security policies are simple to create, and can be edited using the policy server or with any JSON editing tool.