Redwall's leadership team coalesced while developing a secure device technology, ProsettaCore™, for PCTEL Inc. (NASDAQ:PCTI). Seeing an opportunity to expand the core technology, the inventors and developers acquired ProsettaCore™ server and device software, the underlying IP, and complete development responsibility for the security products from PCTEL in Q2 2013. Redwall then successfully rolled ProsettaCore into Redwall Mobile™ to help make the original concept a commercial success.
The genesis of Redwall's technology was a direct result of offensive cyber-operations against mobile and embedded devices, and the inability of existing products and methods to defend against even the most basic threats. In order to solve the growing information assurance needs of both the public and private sectors for smartphones, tablets, and other connected devices such as those in SCADA/IoT networks, Redwall needed a new approach. Redwall's products allow devices to operate with increased robustness and assurance, all controlled by mission, theatre, and enterprise specific policies that can easily adapt in the field to answer changing environments and threat landscapes.
Security is not an afterthought or add-on for Redwall - it's our business. And because of our expertise in offensive cyber, we know how attacks think, how to best stop and confound them, and where your resources will be most effective against them.
The hawk and eagle logo
Our logo of the hawk and the eagle represents our philosophy that sometimes we must defend our freedom and the freedoms of our allies through our great strength and vigilance as we work towards peace. In the cyber realm, however, we fight a more symmetric battle against highly skilled foes, and Redwall stands ready to help protect our data, our systems, and the freedom and lives of those who depend on those systems.
Redwall's mission is to provide high-quality and highly effective cyber-security expertise, software engineering, and leading edge technology to assist public sector agencies and private sector companies in preventing and responding to emerging threats against their mobile applications and connected infrastructure.
Did you know...
- Redwall Mobile offers performance benefits over virtualization, and a stronger security model than traditional hypervisors.
- Interested in partnering? Redwall frequently partners with both defense primes and other small businesses.
- Redwall Mobile can operate with or without a server (MDM) component, and is suitable for tactical, non-connected (disconnected) deployments.
- Redwall is an all US company employing only US citizens, and has staff that can meet your security requirements.
- Redwall Mobile can perform attestation on a device, run device-level integrity checks, and take advantage of any trusted boot features.