Primary contact2365 Dayton Xenia Road Suite B
Beavercreek OH 45434, USA
Press inquiriesFor press inquiries, interview requests for industry publications, or to request a press kit or media for a presentation or publication, please email our PR Department.
Sales inquiriesTo request more information about Redwall's products and services, or to arrange a demonstration or briefing, please email email@example.com. Existing customers are encouraged to contact your sales representative or assigned TPOC.
Investment opportunitiesRedwall is not currently seeking investment however Redwall and our investors always enjoy hearing about new projects and opportunities. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the word "investment" in the message.
Visiting RedwallRedwall Technologies has staff in the Chicago IL; Dayton, OH; and Washington, DC areas, with meeting facilities to accommodate your team visiting us in the Chicago and Dayton areas. Please email email@example.com to arrange a visit.
Map to Dayton area meetings (Beavercreek, OH - headquarters)
Map to Chicago area meetings
Did you know...
- Redwall Mobile does not depend on any third-party libraries nor any special features such as TrustZone.
- Redwall Mobile can perform attestation on a device, run device-level integrity checks, and take advantage of any trusted boot features.
- Redwall Mobile can operate with or without a server (MDM) component, and is suitable for tactical, non-connected (disconnected) deployments.
- Redwall Mobile security policies are field-updatable, but can also enforce minimal, immutable settings.
- Redwall Mobile offers performance benefits over virtualization, and a stronger security model than traditional hypervisors.