SBIRs and BAAs
Redwall Technologies has been awarded or is a subcontractor on multiple SBIR and BAA projects, and welcomes the opportunity to partner on future projects. Our staff is 100% US Citizens and several carry DoD clearances.
Custom development and evaluations
Redwall is predominantly a product company and we offer a variety of support and integration service programs around our products. On occasion where customers have an urgent need, Redwall also provides Linux/UNIX, Web, and embedded custom development services in the areas of information assurance or secure software development, or for projects where safety and precision are key requirements. Redwall also can offer software security evaluations or security assessments.
Offensive work and exploit development
Due to existing contracts and agreements, we do not offer ethical hacking, development of exploits, or covert malware development outside the US government. We have very narrow circumstances under which we can also offer certain types of development or conduct research for US-based companies or FVEYE government agencies. Please contact us if you have a project in mind, and we will be happy to either ask for permission to conduct the work or refer you to one of our trusted partners.
Please note: Redwall does not outsource product development or work in any way with off-shore outsourcing firms; please be advised we will ignore inquiries from both domestic and offshore staff augmentation or contracting firms soliciting their services. Redwall does work with sales organizations both domestically and outside the FVEYE for regional sales efforts. Please contact us of your firm is interested in such an opportunity.
Did you know...
- Redwall Mobile can operate with or without a server (MDM) component, and is suitable for tactical, non-connected (disconnected) deployments.
- Redwall is an all US company employing only US citizens, and has staff that can meet your security requirements.
- Redwall Mobile security policies are field-updatable, but can also enforce minimal, immutable settings.
- Redwall can help you with your small business set-asides.
- Redwall is proud to be working with Cornet Technology, and encourages you to take a look at their innovative STINN LTEmp Manpack product.