SBIRs and BAAs
Redwall Technologies has been awarded or is a subcontractor on multiple SBIR and BAA projects, and welcomes the opportunity to partner on future projects. Our staff is 100% US Citizens and several carry DoD clearances.
Custom development and evaluations
Redwall is predominantly a product company and we offer a variety of support and integration service programs around our products. On occasion where customers have an urgent need, Redwall also provides Linux/UNIX, Web, and embedded custom development services in the areas of information assurance or secure software development, or for projects where safety and precision are key requirements. Redwall also can offer software security evaluations or security assessments.
Offensive work and exploit development
Due to existing contracts and agreements, we do not offer ethical hacking, development of exploits, or covert malware development outside the US government. We have very narrow circumstances under which we can also offer certain types of development or conduct research for US-based companies or FVEYE government agencies. Please contact us if you have a project in mind, and we will be happy to either ask for permission to conduct the work or refer you to one of our trusted partners.
Please note: Redwall does not outsource product development or work in any way with off-shore outsourcing firms; please be advised we will ignore inquiries from both domestic and offshore staff augmentation or contracting firms soliciting their services. Redwall does work with sales organizations both domestically and outside the FVEYE for regional sales efforts. Please contact us of your firm is interested in such an opportunity.
Did you know...
- Redwall Mobile security policies are simple to create, and can be edited using the policy server or with any JSON editing tool.
- Redwall works with industry partners to offer a variety of 8(a) contract vehicles.
- Interested in partnering? Redwall frequently partners with both defense primes and other small businesses.
- Redwall Mobile can perform attestation on a device, run device-level integrity checks, and take advantage of any trusted boot features.
- Redwall Mobile security policies are field-updatable, but can also enforce minimal, immutable settings.